Vietnam’s shrimp exports target the EU
(08:24 - 20/01/2015)(View: 541)
In the first eleven months of 2014, the country’s shrimp exports to EU rose by 71.7% compared to the same period in 2013.
However, in the remaining months of last year, EU warning of non-therapeutic use of antibiotics in shrimp raising caused difficulties to India in exporting shrimps to the market.
Poster: Xuân Đào
- Thailand: Losing European Tariff Preferences (14:52 - 07/10/2014)
- Vietnamese Aquaculture Production Up 4.9 per cent (15:11 - 06/10/2014)
- VASEP prepares legal action against anti-dumping duties on shrimp stateside (15:03 - 06/10/2014)
- VASEP sues US over anti-dumping tariffs on shrimp (08:35 - 03/10/2014)
- Anti-dumping tariffs on shrimp are 'unfair,' states minister (08:32 - 03/10/2014)